Coles College of Business
- Coles College was ranked #1 public part-time MBA in Georgia by US News and World Report.
- Coles College is among the top 1% of business schools world-wide that maintains accreditation
in both business and accounting by AACSB International, the world’s largest accreditation
association for business schools
- 2nd largest college of business in the state of Georgia
- First Georgia educational institution to achieve Comprehensive Internal Auditing program
level status in the Institute’s Internal Auditing Educational Partnership
- Chief Executive Magazine recognized Coles as a “Go-To Business school”
- Consistently recognized as a top business school by The Princeton Review
- Coles was recognized by The New York Times as one of the top 5 colleges offering entrepreneurship
classes with a focus on family business
- Home of the Women’s Leadership Center uniquely dedicated to innovative research, community
engagement and education programs for female students and professionals
- One of only four business schools in the South to win the USASBE’s National
- Model Entrepreneurship Program Awards at both the undergraduate and graduate level
Coles College Academic Programs
- Coles College DBA program is one of the few such doctoral programs of its kind in
- CEO Magazine ranked Coles EMBA among the top 25 Tier-One programs in North America
- Executive MBA ranked #3 for teaming by Businessweek
- The Executive MBA for Families in Business taught by the Cox Family Enterprise Center,
is one of the few of its kind world-wide, offered exclusively to business-owning families
- Coles College MBA ranked as a Top 50 program in the Nation by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked the Coles Georgia WebMBA #25 in the nation among public
- Home of the School of Accountancy, boasting one of the largest accounting programs
Watch our latest ranking video here.
Learn more about our relevant research here.
We measure success by our impact on graduates, the community and more.