The Kennesaw State University Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is part of a partnership program between Kennesaw State University, The University of Georgia and The US Small Business Administration, working
together to benefit small businesses in Georgia.
What we do:
- Free, one-on-one, confidential businesses consulting to Georgia’s small businesses.
- KSU SBDC primarily services Cobb and Cherokee counties
- Our target clients are established business with two or more employees and $200,000+ in annual revenue
- We also offer reduced price classes for small businesses, entrepreneurs and start-ups
- Strategic Planning: Situational analysis, determining vision, mission, values & strategy
- Loan Preparation: Financial projections, including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Internet Marketing Analysis: Web analytics, online advertising, SEO performance
- Financial Scorecarding: Ratio analysis, track key performance indicators
- Marketing Plan: Pricing, promotional strategies and product development
- Business Plan
To schedule a free consultation with one of our business consultants to help your business grow and succeed, contact us at 770-423-6450.
Sign up for our Email Newsletter
We have two ways for you to take the Starting a Business Class.
- Take Starting a Business Class online for just $29 Click on video below for the introduction.
To register for the Online Starting a Business Class, click here
- Or you can sign up for the next Starting a Business classroom held at KSU Center, 3333 Busbee Drive Kennesaw, GA. Click here for dates