Beat your competitors with new innovative ideas!
Not just another “cyclical adjustment,” the global economic crisis signals the end of business as usual. What worked in the past must be reshaped or replaced to meet new realities. Managers must operate from new perspectives in order to find innovative solutions.
Innovation demands the skills of creative thinking, clearly and collaboratively communicating, and leading task-driven teams.
CBIC Provides these Accelerated Business Solutions™
The Coles College of Business at Kennesaw State University established The Center for Business Innovation and Creativity in 2006 to arm the next generation of corporate managers with the new core competencies for leadership. Center instructors, all with years of successful senior business management experience, deliver workshops and coaching that strengthen the skills of:
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving,
- Clear, effective communications
- Supportive, challenging leadership of collaborative, productive teams.
CBIC offers four corporate workshops built on a creative problem solving model refined in fifty years of application by innovative companies throughout the world:
- Everyday Problem Solving Skills That Lead to Innovation
- Effective Team Fitness Demands More than Chemistry
- Unlocking the Secrets of Client Retention
- Demystifying IT Communications with Internal Clients
With the new tools and fresh perspectives gained in our workshops, managers can transform their companies into creativity on demand environments.
Workshops are offered in several formats: lunch and learns, half-day, full-day, and two-day sessions.
404 285 1086 Mobile
Creative Focus, Inc.
209 The South Chace
Atlanta, GA 30328